Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My weekend

In the weekend dad and I played paintball. It was funny because I had to hunt down my dad. When I got home, my mum made ANZAC biscuits, half coated in chocolate. Then I played PS3. The game was Mercenaries 2 world in flames. You can blow up cars and you can get tanks. Helicopters are better because you get air missiles. There is an army called P.L.A.V. and one called U.P. The characters are called Nilson ,Chris Jacobs and Mui. I always steal cars. I am the master of hijacking helicopters and tanks. There is a car called the hedeghog. It is funny. I like the sports cars and motorbikes. I like P.L.A.V because they have MARVELLOUS cammo. U.P. are dumb because
when they go through the bush they will get seen. I have one more game to share. It is called infamous 2. It is meanage. It is about a man called Cole. He has electrical powers and he can fly. There is a monster called the beast. I killed the beast. It was hard. There are militia and swamp monsters too. They scared Harri out of his pants. It was funny. You can grind on power lines and other electrical stuff. There is something called the RFI at the end of the game. You save all the people.
By Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting