Monday, September 19, 2011

Hunting at South Rd

Last Sunday when I went to South Rd I saw possums in possum traps. My dad's friend got his axe out and chopped their heads off. We lost my dad and then we found him. We looked everywhere. It was fun. We chopped firewood with my dad's chainsaw. We got half of the firewood, we had half of the diesel. It was funny when we killed the possums. My dad's friend's names are Peter and Brent. Brent killed the possums. It looked like there was no blood. I went in my dad's friend's car, Brent. My dad almost got stuck because he had a muddy car. My dad's friend Peter was in my dad's car. I think I might go there next week to get more firewood or get those possums. We got a key for a gate. Last Sunday my dad's car was dirty because of the mud. We took my dad's trailer. My dad's friend's car was not as dirty as my dad's car. It was raining. That's why it was muddy and my dad almost got stuck. I asked my dad's friend to chop the possum's tail off. We saw a dead one and my dad's friend kicked it. It was funny when my dad's friend kicked the possum. He was going to get his axe out because it looked like it was not dead and I said that to my dad. My sister threw some chips out the window. I cracked up laughing because she kept on throwing them out the window, it was funny. When we had my dad's chainsaw we brought our axe so we don't waste our diesel. There was white stuff on the tree and the chain looked like it was a mouse trap, but it was not a mouse trap. My sister Kate threw the chips out the window!!!! It was cool when my sister threw the chips out the window in South Rd. My dad was not happy when we got dirt in the car because the mud was in our car. We saw heaps of hawks in the sky. It was freaky because I thought it was going to go on my dad's car but it did not come on my dad's car because it was hunting, I think. We saw diggers and some skidders as well. When we got there I thought we were going to get stuck. I think I only saw one hawk. On Saturday we went to chop some firewood at South Rd. I was not allowed to chop firewood, but I ate the chips in my dad's car, but I did not eat all the chips in my dad's car. It was funny when my brother Regan and his friend Cameron went to chop firewood. I ate the chips but they got some too. But my sisters played over next door and my brother Regan went and his friend Cameron. I sat in my dad's car, but I was not dirty, but my brother was and his friend. It sadly rained so we went home and when we got home I played on the computer.
By Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting