Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Harry Potter.

On Friday the 23rd of September, I am watching Harry Potter and the half blood prince . I can't wait to watch it. It's the one after the Deathly hallows part one. I asked my dad if he can find Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets, that's number two. Molly said it is really scary. After Harry Potter and the half blood prince, it's the Deathly hallows part two. I watched it at Molly's house. Harry Potter's nose was bleeding on the train. Me and Molly don't watch Harry Potter that much. We played another game but I forgot what it is called. It was so fun. We played Harry Potter all day. On the way to my house we got an ice block and we went to the park. I was Harry Potter and Hermoinie and Molly was Ron Wesley and Malfoy.


By Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting