Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The first RWC game

The first RWC game was All Blacks vs Tonga. The All Blacks won. They had fireworks. You do not have to buy tickets. You could just watch it on tv. It was huge. It was cool. I think heaps of people came. It was in Auckland at Eden Park. There are 40 pool matches and 8 finals. William Webb Ellis was at a school called Rugby and he picked up a scoccer ball. The first rugby world cup was in 1987. All Blacks vs Tonga, the All Blacks scored 41 and Tonga scored 10. It was cool when there was fireworks. The colours were yellow, red, green and blue. There were a lot of people there. It was cool in the first half but it was not cool in the second half. There is one on every night and day I think. I saw Dan Carter and Richie McCaw. I liked both team's haka, in the first game I saw Tonga's haka. It was awesome!!!!!! Tonga's guy had a little fight with one Tongan and one All Black.
By Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting