Sunday, December 11, 2011

The wedding

My mums wedding was great, fantastic, super, terrific, special and outstanding. I got to wear a tuxedo for the first time ever. That was nice of my mum to buy a $170 per one. I wonder what I'm going to do when it's going to be my one when I'm 25 year's old. I hope it's going to fun. My mum is the best and always will be same with my dad. Their names are Crystal and Des.

I was the best man with my big brother called Brandon. This is my brothers one : a friend can peak through the window of some one's soul and see where they need lifting and fixing where it's bad!!! Sorry I can't remember my bit, but my sister was holding my mum's ring and a friend of my dad's was holding his ring.

When my uncle got there we were helping put out the pudding and dinner. I got to choose what the cake had on it.

By Zack


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting