Tuesday, November 29, 2011

CHRISTMAS YAHOO !!!

At christmas my family and I are going to go to a wedding. Herb and Tena and her
kids are getting married. But I don't get it. When will we have time to open our

presents? I might not be going to their wedding because Kahurangi is going to see if
I can go to Auckland so that we can go christmas shopping. But I don't know if

I'm allowed to go. We are doing secret Santa and I already have a present under

the christmas tree and I can't wait to open it. I know who has me as secret Santa. It is

Jordan. I am going to the 2 dollar shop and spending 10 dollars for my secret

Santa and I'll tell you that she is easy. My family were supposed to celebrate christmas

with the whole family but I don't know if we are. Every year we celebrate christmas

on the 25th of December because we would like to. Last year when I rang

santa he said Ho Ho Ho merry christmas. I got your letter because we

were on skype.

By Kyla





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting