Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Room 4 is learning about the rugby world cup we know lots of facts

Room 4 have been learning about the rugby world cup. We know most facts and we know that there are 48 games and we know 21 facts. Some of room 4 is going to most of the games just like me and Jordan are going to watch Samoa vs Namibia. I found out that a rugby team is coming up to the hall by the club and I am excited. I just can't wait. I wish I could see the All Blacks. I hope they win. Mrs.Clark has been getting lots of rugby world cup stuff out of the newspaper. Room 4
did some sketching of some rugby balls which wasn't that great. But most of them were fantastic. Some of us didn't know how to do a rugby ball so we asked Mr.Powley to do a sketch. Kurtis's sketch was marvellous. There were a couple more as well.
Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting